All properties require a special Columbia Estates permit to park (where parking is available).
It is important that no vehicle is parked on our properties unless it is authorised and conforms with the requirements of the tenancy.
A vehicle will also be considered unauthorised if:
- It has been parked dangerously
- It has been parked without due consideration for others
- It has been parked on a yellow line or over a hatched area
- It is blocking an entrance/exit
- It blocks off access for Emergency Services
- It is not showing a valid Columbia Estates Parking Permit
Where unauthorised vehicles are identified they will be subject to removal at the discretion of Columbia Estates. The owner of the vehicle is liable for any costs incurred for any removal/impound costs etc. If you are concerned about a vehicle, call 734200.